Hello! I’m Jenna
Licensed Professional Counselor, Denver, CO
My path to becoming a therapist began with my own journey toward health and healing. Years ago, I would have considered myself to be a highly anxious person. This set me on a mission to find deep healing on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels.
I pursued training in hypnotherapy, reiki, yoga and psychology.
I ended up spending over 6 months living in the jungles of Costa Rica, learning from some incredible healers and teachers. I returned to graduate school with a deeper understanding of healing at a cellular level. Upon graduating, I entered private practice and continued to expand on integrating yoga and mindfulness into individual and group therapy.
My Approach & Values
My approach is fueled by the desire to blend both science and soul, Eastern and Western. I believe in re-wiring the brain using the wisdom of the body. Getting present is key. I utilize cutting-edge mindfulness practices in order to help my clients do this on a practical level.
Together, we can shift old habits and patterns, creating new ones that will truly support you in your life.
- Therapist in private practice since 2015
- Facilitated weekly Yoga for Emotional Health Groups
- Taught Psychology of Yoga Workshops
- M.A. Counseling Psychology, University of Colorado
- B.A. Communication, University of Colorado
- Certified Yoga Instructor (200 hours)
- Completed Wellness Coach Training in 2009
- Completed 350-hour Clinical Hypnotherapy Training
My Areas of Focus
Family Member Conflict
Boundaries + Assertiveness
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital