Hello! I’m Jenna
Licensed Professional Counselor, Denver, CO
My path to becoming a therapist began with my own journey. Years ago, I would have considered myself to be a highly anxious person. Perplexed by anxiety, depression, trauma, and suffering, I wanted to understand how real healing happens.
I pursued training in hypnotherapy, reiki, yoga, psychology, and movement. I studied everything I could about mind-body medicine.
I ended up living in the jungles of Costa Rica, learning from some incredible healers and teachers. I returned with the invaluable wisdom on holistic healing that can only be gained by diving deep and walking the path.
Combining the science of neuroplasticity with the art of tending to the soul, I have since led large groups and individuals through their own healing process.
My Approach & Values
I believe in helping people create lasting change by re-wiring the brain. Getting present is key. You’ll learn simple mindfulness practices to help calm the mind and body. From there, it’s possible to establish new habits and patterns that support you in your life.
- M.A. Counseling Psychology, University of Colorado
- B.A. Communication, University of Colorado
- Certified Yoga Instructor (200 hours)
- Completed Wellness Coach Training in 2009
- Completed 350-hour Clinical Hypnotherapy Training, 2008
- Certifed Reiki Practitioner, Level II
- Completed Rapid Resolution Therapy for Trauma, Level II
- Therapist in private practice since 2015
- Facilitated weekly Yoga for Emotional Health Groups at People House
- Taught Psychology of Yoga Workshops at both Kindness Yoga and Samadhi
- Volunteer Yoga Instructor, Yoga for the People, taught trauma-informed yoga to formerly homeless single parents
- Victim Adovodate for the Domestic Abuse Response Team, Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence
Areas of Focus
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital